What is a Driver Donut? [Infographic]
Share this Image On Your Site
What is a Driver Donut?
A driver donut isn’t a reward for driving the foursome to the course. In fact, driver donuts don’t even taste good. Here’s what you need to know about this amazing device.
- It’s a weighted training device that slips over the shaft of the driver and rests on the head of the club. You should make certain that you can still swing the club crisply while using it.
- The purpose of the donut is to loosen your muscles before or during the round.
- You can use a donut to build muscle memory over time, which could improve your ball striking.
- They come in a couple of different weights, so just about anyone who plays can benefit from them.
- It can be used with any club, but it’s not a good idea to use one with the putter.
- They will not mar your clubs in any way.
- You can also use them to practice your chipping by trying to get the ball into the middle.
- The donuts fit conveniently into your bag.
If you’re rushed for time, the donut is a great way to get ready fast. This is one of the most helpful and least expensive training aides on the market, so get one today.
If you really want a treat, check out Kesier University’s College of Golf and see how we can help improve your game and help put you on the path to a career in the golf industry. Contact us today at 888.355.4465 / 561.478.5500.