Keiser University is Approved for Veteran’s Training
SERVING VETERANS, ACTIVE DUTY PERSONNEL AND MILITARY FAMILIES
Complete your degree while serving your country and prepare for your final deployment: transition to the civilian sector. The Keiser University College of Golf is here to help serve our military students by helping them achieve their educational goals.
Whether you are a veteran, currently on active duty or part of a military family, you know what it means to give your all – to set goals and work hard to achieve them; it is a level of commitment that led you to serve our country, and serve it well.
WE WANT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
Keiser University offers opportunities for earning your degree through:
- VA Benefits
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified service members, veterans, and military dependents
- Credit for College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and DANTES (DSST)
- The Yellow Ribbon Program
- Financial Aid and VA benefits available to those who qualify
- Assistance with VA Benefits and Tuition Assistance (TA)
- Educational Planning
- Military training considered for college credit
WHY KEISER UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF GOLF?
We know the military lifestyle can be very challenging, but we can help you manage degree-seeking challenges with more flexibility and support, by offering:
- 24/7 Access to Online Coursework – Keiser University College of Golf offers the option to take courses online, on-ground, or in a combination of both (Programs and delivery format vary by location)
- Responsive, Student-First Support
- Graduate career assistance
VIDEO TESTIMONIAL FROM VETERAN
Watch the video with Marine Veteran, Kevin Johnson, sharing why he chose golf as a career and the Keiser University College of Golf for his education.
For additional information about Keiser University military benefits and links, click here.