Why the College of Golf
If you love to play golf, if you realize the value of education and the many ways it will impact your career path, and if you are ready to pursue your passion for a golf career, then you already have several of the many answers to “Why the College of Golf at Keiser University?”
A Cut Above Other Golf Schools
When it comes to golf colleges and golf academy programs, our staff understands what is necessary to succeed, and they are ready to share this information with you. Below are just a few compelling reasons we should be your choice for pursuing a golf career:
- Our facility includes 1500+ square feet of indoor golf instructional space that houses state-of-the practice technology including video systems, launch monitors, a 3D swing analysis system, and more.
- With an Associate or Bachelor’s degree in golf management from Keiser University College of Golf, upon graduation you’ll have earned credits toward those required for PGA membership.
- We give you the option to take all classes in an online or on-ground format.
- Playing Golf – Students have access to PGA National Golf Resort & Spa 7 days a week.
- You benefit from our strategic partnerships with major golf equipment companies, including merchandise and equipment discounts.
- International students are accepted with an F-1 visa that is good for the length of the program.
- The College of Golf is a part of Keiser University, a trusted, reputable, and accredited institution awarding degrees from the associate to doctoral level since 1977.
Contact us for more information on how to turn your passion into a career.
Programs and delivery format vary by location