How to Stay Cool on the Golf Course this Summer [Infographic]
There’s nothing like playing 18-holes of golf on a sunny summer day. But when the temperature rises, don’t let your game meltdown.
Follow these tips to stay cool on the golf course all summer long.
- Make sure you are properly hydrated.
- Wear light colored shirts and pants.
- Breathable clothing materials or moisture wicking items help you stay cool.
- Sunscreen prevents uncomfortable sunburns.
- Use a cooling towel on the back of your neck and forehead.
- Freeze a water bottle then pack it in your golf bag.
- A hat keeps the sun off your face and neck.
- Schedule your tee time as early in the day as possible.
- Stay away from alcohol and drink water or a sports drink.
Follow these tips and you will keep your golf game at the right temperature all summer long.
Want more? Contact the College of Golf today to find out what else we have to share with you.