How to Improve Your Short Game [Infographic]
Share this Image On Your Site
“Visualization is the most powerful thing we have.” – Nick Faldo
Golf isn’t something you can do successfully without preparation. Visualization is a great way to prepare your body and mind to make the shot.
- It helps to calm your mind.
- It stimulates the muscles you will use.
- It improves your concentration.
- It improves your confidence.
Here are some questions to help you visualize:
- How will the lie affect your shot?
- What path will the ball take?
- How will it drop into the hole?
If you enjoyed these tips on how to improve your short game, we’ve got even more to teach you.
How about visualizing success in a golf career? Check out our golf career guide today!
Contact us today!