Golf Tips: Working on Your Self Talk [Infographic]
Share this Image On Your Site
It can be easy to become overwhelmed when round after round seems to go bad, but attitude can be half the battle. Here are some great tips on setting yourself up for a better game.
- Focus on the fact that you can do better.
- Get into the right mindset before you play.
- Stay mindful by counting your breaths.
- Accept poor shots and move on.
- Be aware of your negative talk.
- Treat yourself the way you would treat a friend.
- Focus on the future instead of the past.
- Take a moment to regroup.
You may realize that these golf tips can be applied to your daily life as well.
Roll with the punches and don’t let a bad shot get you down!