Elements of the Best Golf Swing [Infographic]
Share this Image On Your Site
When you’re trying to master your golf swing, everything will always bring you back to the basics. If you’re looking to improve on your swing, take a hard look at these fundamentals.
• Distribute your weight evenly on the middle part of your feet.
• Set your hips back, angle your upper body and spine forward, facing the ball.
• Bend your knees a bit to get some added stability.
• Keep your right arm close.
• Bring the club back and around you.
• Transfer weight to your right foot.
• The club should rise at a 90-degree angle to the ground.
• Move the left knee across the left foot.
• Keep your wrists in a hinge position.
• Make sure your head stays behind the ball.
• Your right shoulder should be down and your arms should extend fully.
• All of your weight should be transferred to the left heel and right toes.