Build your Putting Confidence with these Drills [Infographic]
Share this Image On Your Site
Build your Putting Confidence with these Drills
Here are a couple of drills that you can practice to improve your putting:
2 Ball Drill
This drill helps you to practice an accelerated stroke and to help you build your confidence in putting. Here’s how it works:
- Place one ball 2 feet away from the hole.
- Place another ball on the lip of the hole, in line with the first ball.
- Practice putting in a way that you can make both balls at the same time.
Drill number two involves no golf balls at all! Instead, it involves a section of PVC pipe that is just a little bit longer than the putter face. Here’s how it works:
- If the heel and the toe of the putter hit the pipe at the same time, the pipe will roll straight.
- If the pipe spins counter-clockwise, the toe hit the pipe first.
- If the pipe spins clockwise, the heel hit the pipe first.