6 Phenomenal Chipping Tips [Infographic]
Share this Image On Your Site
6 Phenomenal Chipping Tips
Improving your chip shot is an essential factor in shaving some strokes off your score. Here are some tips to help give you a better chip shot.
- Keep the ball a little bit back in your stance.
- Give a bit more forward shaft lean through impact.
- Clean the grooves of your club before your shot.
- Don’t allow your club to go above knee level.
- Practice chipping with different clubs.
- Make sure your hips are following through a little.
Check out some tips in action.
Once you start making better chip shots, your overall game will see some improvement. Ready to work on your game while also working on a golf degree? Contact us today at (888) 355-4465.