Prepare for a dream golf career
Golf Career Guide – Instant Download
Discover golf jobs available to you and how you can get on the fast track to achieving your dream of a professional golf career!
RECEIVE YOUR FREE GOLF CAREER GUIDE
Consider a few of these figures from the latest Golf 20/20 state of the game report:
- The U.S. golf economy generated $68.8 billion of goods & services.
- Golf generated a total economic impact of $176.8 billion in 2011, supporting approximately 1.98 million jobs with wage income of $55.6 billion.
- The total golf economy is approximately 74% the size of television broadcasting, cable, and other subscription programming, and is approximately 83% as large as the motion picture industry.
- Americans spend $5.6 billion per year on golfer supplies.
- Major golf tournaments generated approximately $1.2 billion in 2011.
- Professional golfers received an average $320 million for endorsements per year.
Source: SRI International 2011. The Golf Economy Report
Is a career in golf right for you?
The ability to obtain a career and advance in the golf industry depends on one’s ability to understand the golf business, regardless of playing ability.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in the $76 billion golf industry?
Click the button for instant access to our Complimentary Golf Career Assessment and find the golf career that’s right for you!
- Compare your answers with top golf professionals in the industry.
- Analyze your understanding of the industry and the business of golf.
- Determine your feel for the value of revenue generation, golf management, and business operations.
- Discover if you can contribute to the growth and profitability of an entire facility or company.