Prepare for a dream golf career
Golf Career Guide – Instant Download
Discover golf jobs available to you and how you can get on the fast track to achieving your dream of a professional golf career!
RECEIVE YOUR FREE GOLF CAREER GUIDE
Consider a few of these figures from the latest Golf 20/20 state of the game report:
- The U.S. golf economy generated $68.8 billion of goods & services.
- Golf generated a total economic impact of $176.8 billion in 2011, supporting approximately 1.98 million jobs with wage income of $55.6 billion.
- The total golf economy is approximately 74% the size of television broadcasting, cable, and other subscription programming, and is approximately 83% as large as the motion picture industry.
- Americans spend $5.6 billion per year on golfer supplies.
- Major golf tournaments generated approximately $1.2 billion in 2011.
- Professional golfers received an average $320 million for endorsements per year.
Source: SRI International 2011. The Golf Economy Report