Performance Coach John Denney Speaks to College of Golf Sport Psychology Class
John Denney, a local Performance Coach, visited the Sport Psychology class on Monday to speak to our students about Mental Skills Training for Performance Enhancement for athletes.
John has worked with several PGA and LPGA Tour players, most notably Lexi Thompson. John did a live demonstration of how an athlete can learn to control their emotional response to stress-inducing situations by learning to self-regulate their heart rate and stress response. After class comments from several students indicated that John was one of the best guest speakers they’ve seen.
For more details, please visit Mr. Denney’s website.
John Denney, M.A.
- BS Speech Communications Syracuse University 1984
- MA Counseling Psychology Pepperdine University 1987
- Certified Interactive Metronome Provider since 2002
- Educator Resilience Heartmath Provider 2007
- 1on1 Heartmath Provider 2010
- Stens Neurofeedback Training
- Roshi Neurofeedback Training
Contact us today!