How Big is the Golf Industry [Infographic]
Share this Image On Your Site
Golf is a nearly $70 billion industry
- There are nearly 2 million Americans employed in the industry, with $55.6 billion in annual wage income
- Golf generated more than $3.9 billion for charity in 2014.
- 24 million Americans play 465 million rounds annually at the nation’s 15,200 facilities.
- 2.2 million people began playing golf in 2015. ( The record is 2.4 million during Tiger’s peak)
- There are over 3 million golfers aged 6-17 coming to the game and 6.3 million golfers aged 18-34 at an average of nearly 15 rounds per year.
If you’re ready to follow your passion and join the amazing world of golf, get started on a golf degree with Keiser University College of Golf and Sport Management today!