Why Choose a Career in Golf?
- $191.9 Billion – Total economic impact of golf in America, including direct, indirect and induced impacts.
- $84.1 Billion – Total size of the golf economy nationally (22% increase vs. 2011 data).
- $58.7 Billion – Total compensation from golf’s combined effect (direct, indirect, and induced impact).
- 15,000 – Approximate number of regulated U.S. golf facilities.
- $25.7 Billion – Estimated total in golf-related tourism spending.
- $7.2 Billion – Total new home construction in golf communities.
- $6 Billion – On-course and off-course sales of golf equipment, apparel and media.
- $2.4 Billion – Total contributions of professional tournaments, associations and player endorsements.
- $1.9 Billion – Investment in existing golf facilities.
- 1.886 Million – Number of U.S. job impacted by the golf industry.
Source: TEConomy Partners 2016 U.S. Golf Economy Report (Report Release Date April 24th, 2018)
Keiser University College of Golf Students Are Talking About Their Success